We have reached the final phase of baby belly. We are very excited to be welcoming our new bundle of joy shortly. He is growing quickly and has a really great kick, especially when he gets his foot between my ribs. It has been a short eight months. My stomach and body really haven't belonged to me for awhile. I look forward to getting it back. One of my nightmares was that my belly button would stand out (I hate my belly button to start with) but it has only become flush with the rest of my stomach. We hope this week that the Dr. will tell us that little one will not be as big as he predicted. He will still have a big head I'm sure of it!
The nursery is almost finished, the stroller is ready, the car seat is on its way, and this week is filled with child birth classes. A few weeks ago my mom came over and helped me paint African like trees on the walls since our theme is safari animals. Brad was surprised at how they turned out. I was very happy too. In the top of one of the trees my mom decided to embellish the leaves by adding an eye and smile so it looks like an alligator. I know that the little one will love sitting in his room for time out, trying to find other animals or shapes in the trees. 
5 comments:
I'm so excited you've joined the world of blogging! Love the nursery, can't wait to come and see it!
love, Celinda
Oh - how I can't wait to welcome you both into parenthood - and I agree with Celinda - welcome to blogging! Now you're one of the few who will know all about my other life (life away from work)! :) I'm so thankful I get to be a part of your life as you prepare for this baby! Those trees & nursery look great too btw!
The nursery is so cute! We are so excited for you and Brad and can't wait to meet your son when he gets here.
The trees look amazing. Glad to hear that all is going well. I know these last few weeks seem to take forever, but it will all be worth it when you hold him. I will keep you in my prayers that all goes well.
I love the nursery! On the tree where the alligator is, the branches below sort of look like a hippo...
I can't wait to meet little one and see you all this weekend!
Love, Amy
Post a Comment