Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Tyson LeMar Wolfkiel is Here!

Hello everyone! I'm the guy my parents and family, and their friends have all been waiting for. I arrived at 6:28 on Friday, October 17th. My mom had wanted me to come a little earlier, like a few days earlier, but I was very happy where I was. When Dr. Lowder, mom's doctor, told my parents that he would help me into the real world on the 17th my dad was hoping that I would be here before kickoff of the Bronco game. (He really was just kidding.)



I arrived only 28 minutes after kick off and watched a little of the game with dad that evening. I was a little slow getting here because I needed some help getting out. I was 21 inches long, had a head circumference of 14 inches, and weighed 7 lbs 14 oz. I guess Dr. Lowder guessed wrong about me being a big baby, I was just perfect according to my mom.


I'm now home with my mom and dad, who I like to keep on their toes with my crying, pooping, and unexpected sqeaks. They are taking good care of me. I've been to see my dr and she says that I'm doing great now too.





I didn't know that when I got home that I would have an instant friend. I have a dog named Sydney who likes to protect me. When I decide to make mom work because I'm hungry, my dog likes to sit at her feet until I am done eating. When I make my dad work with my diapers, Sydney likes to follow us upstairs and sits behind dad watching to make sure he does it right. I think that I'm going to really like my new friend. I can tell she already really likes me.




Well, it's time for me to go bug someone else in the house. I'm sure I'll be back soon to tell you all about how life at our house is working. By the way, my mom and dad are very happy to have me home and mom is doing great, even though I keep her up.


Tyson

3 comments:

Isaac and Celinda said...

Congratulations Suzy and Brad, I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to come visit the new baby. Talk to you soon!
love, Celinda

Pat Berg said...

So great to see some photos of little man Tyson! I hope you're doing well Suzy and I am impressed if you've already got Brad changing all the diapers! Congrats you two!

Amy Lou said...

I love that Tyson is the narrator of the blog! I am so proud of you two! Look what you did!!!!!! He's beautiful and perfect and wonderful.

Congratulations!!!

Love, Amy