Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm 5 months old this week!




This is going to be quick, but mom's been getting lost of emails and comments that we haven't been sharing pictures so here are a few recent ones. My mom has been busy at work and studying for part of her test for her teaching certificate in Idaho. She thinks she passed this part yesterday. The next part she takes in April. Anyway, I'm supposed to be in bed now. So here are a few pics. I'm in the 90 percentile for my height and 50 percentile for my weight. I can giggle, roll over from my front to the back and my back to the front. I'm working on crawling but if I can get someone to hold me up to stand I like that the best.

I'm ready for my horse!










My first real thick cereal! Yummy!










After a hard day's play.













2 comments:

annie said...

FINALLY!!!! He is SOOOOOO cute! But he's got good genes, so of course he's a looker! Hope you guys are well. I check your blog everyday, so keep posting!!

Isaac and Celinda said...

Yeah! I've been patiently waiting for some new pics! Time is flying by too quickly, we need to come and visit soon :)
xoxo - Celinda