Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Two Days to D Day

Just a quick update, So I'm still surprised at how fast life is passing us by. I only have two days until our official due date is here. We are both getting a little nervous of this life changing event. You would think that we would be ready. I think that is what the 9 months are for, but no we are not completely ready mentally.

Every day I leave work I am sure to make the room ready for next day as if I wasn't going to be there. This not knowing when he is coming is not a fun part of the process. I usually have a very tight schedule of things and now there is no way of having one.

Last week the Dr. told us that we would probably be late by a week so I have stayed at work this week preserving my leave. Next week if little one has not decided to make an appearance on his own we will induce and he should be here around the 16th. We have an appointment on Thursday of this week to see how things are going. I am feeling great other than needing sleep and being hungry most of the time.

So the next entry should be done by Brad shortly after our little one gets here and we decide on a name. He should post some pictures too.

Suzy

2 comments:

Amy Lou said...

I can't wait for him to get here... I am so anxious!!!!

Isaac and Celinda said...

Hey Suzy, hang in there! Before you know it he'll be trying to crawl :) love, Celinda